Thursday, May 7, 2015

Wondercon : Day 2 -- Saturday

Photo Credits to my super sweet friend Melody from Tumblr @ thebraid22 !!
Hey guys! I know it's been a while and I've been slacking on a lot of the things that I've been posting..I am a few months behind as it's already May and I have only just started posting some stuff from April. But, I'm so excited to share with you guys about my Saturday at wondercon! It hadn't been THAT great of an experience, but it sure didn't stop me from enjoying myself the day after. 


The Saturday of Wondercon, I had a lot of problems with the group that I had gone with and I felt really uncomfortable the majority of the time. Myself especially, I couldn't bring myself to feel even the slightest bit of happiness as I went through the day feeling more and more upset and frustrated with everything that had been going on. 


My look for today had been really ridiculous.. I guess? people didn't want to look at me straight in the eye and avoided eye contact. I didn't exactly know what kind of a look I had been going for either... The majority of the designs were drawn on using some cheap eyeliner from Daiso Japan and the included face paint from Party City (and when we ran out) Walmart. The designs were supposed to be thorn-like and I was supposed to look in some way, cool and intimidating. 

 

I had given myself some ridiculous eye designs with my L'oreal eyeliner and then had also added in some good ol' fun fangs and the like. Originally, they were supposed to be snake bites but I wanted something to pop... so I just kind of went for it. Thank you to Heather for helping me out and being so amazing!





And at some point, I had accidentally messed up my dress and ripped it.. at least it's fixable right.. ?


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...