Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Recycled Arts & Fashion Show at Monte de oro Winery in Temecula, California


Hey guys! I'm so incredibly sorry that I've been running so behind on my blogging, but here's the post about the recycled arts & fashion show! 


..



I shouldn't be working from back to front to back, but the photos are in that order and there are just... a TON of photos! So I'm sorry everyone! But, the show must go on...










After the show, everything was just so calming... and I felt so awkward too..





My mom and my older sister were very, very fond of the event! 



And I had made friends with the sweet girl Meaghan and her wonderful friend who are both just super cute and super great... they were modeling for a friend and their designs had won over the hearts of the judges!



But after everything was all said and done, we had gotten some nice shots that you can see here!


My favorite picture of the night haha,, 






Okay! But !! Back to the start of the day!! 



I started my day off trying to touchup everything as parts were broken and messed up.... 



And my workstation in the morning was hellish....






But social media sure was pumping me up for the big night!





And I was getting everything all ready and prepped for the night~



And suddenly, as a brilliant idea, I had remembered that I had these cardboard coffee holders from starbucks and had attached some cute black cabochons onto them that I had gotten a while back...a nd it just ended up being so perfect!



Also, I had added in the velcro~ 


So that the dress sticks better to each other without having to rip it off of each other.









!!!




Here's the letter and here's the card!



And then makeup was in need to be done....






And then for a while, we had some free time waiting for everything to work out....





but once the show started to start... I was getting so nervous about everything... but then again... I didn't have anything that I was worried about....




And there were so many great, great outfits...













Social Media... you know...





An exhausted day.



And well,


The ride home was not only stunning because I had seen the wonderful lights from the city but... also a tad bit terrifying because we had witnessed a nearby fire that had almost ruined 200 homes... 


But when I had gotten home, I threw on the jacket that my sister had and went for a totally cool look!









And then... I kind of fell in love with my makeup...




And the next morning, yesterday just felt like a dream...




But the mess sure wasn't...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...