Sunday, December 20, 2015

(Homestuck) Aradia Megido Cosplay * Makeup test




Agh. SO Let me tell you for one that this is pretty gross and pretty bad! I was incredibly upset one day and I had needed something to cheer me up, so I had decided that I was going to try out my homestuck cosplay test. I had been planning on cosplaying Aradia for about...3 years now and I have yet to fully do it. 



My makeup is incredibly sloppy unfortunately. I plan on buying mehron paint as it's much higher in quality, a proper theatrical makeup, and it's much more compatible with my skin but because I haven't had the funds, I decided against purchasing it. I ended up using whatever it was that I did have...which was a cheap walmart brand facepaint (you can see where this is going wrong). 


My eyeliner is actually a lipstick. My lipstick is dior but unfortunately it's ridiculous. It's so gross and I'm sorry that I'm even sharing it, but I want to get it out of my dropbox ..which means I have to post about it. I promise I'll do a better job sometime soon! I will cosplay aradia at least once in my life...hopefully while I have at least one or two friends still interested in it for a cosplay pair (I can't cosplay as homestuck trash alone!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...