Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Stress Relief Sessions


Hey everyone! So I don't know if I had said this, but I think I'm just going to stick to switching back and forth between "personal" posts and art-based posts. But moving on, a while back I was able to have an evening with Bianca to help relieve ourselves from everything going on in our lives.





We had gone to one of our favorite places, Drugworks Cafe. It's a pretty nice place, trust me.




I'm madly in love with their matcha tea latte. It's heaven sent. Their creme brulee wasn't too bad either, I loved it a lot.



As for the green tea waffle, I felt it was a bit of an overkill, but I still appreciated it incredibly.



No better way to end it than having a doodle for inktober tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...