Saturday, December 26, 2015

(Inu x Boku SS) Ayakashi Ririchiyo Cosplay Progress


I know I said this was a cosplay progress post...but look at him. He's so adorable. 


Moving on! I had cut out the basic design that I had wanted on Ririchiyo's scarf. As of now, I'm making her ayakashi version. I had cut out the design that I wanted (I ended up cutting the selvage off because it really did upset me having it on) and I'm either planning to do hand applique or to finish off the edges of the fabric using a no fraying piece and then using an applique adhesive to bind the two pieces together. 


Also, around the same time, I had began cutting out pieces on my tights. 


This is ridiculously awkward but I plan on finishing this cosplay later when I have my hands on a serger. Unfortunately, I didn't fully think the progress through as I've worked with knits and spandex before but now, I just want it to be done and done properly. I already cut out the design the way that I want it and in the mirror, it looks perfectly fine. 


 I'm also going to have to sew the bottom of the feet too as they're supposed to be able to accommodate the geta sandals that Reis is making for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...