Wednesday, December 16, 2015

[DIY] Hanger Organizer


Hey guys! So I have a little question, have you guys seen this tutorial yet? I've seen it everywhere on Pinterest and I've always found it to be pretty interesting. Aaaand after having the problem below happen to me several times, I caved and decided to try it out.


Y u c k. This is definitely a nightmare. But! We now have an obvious solution. Let's move forward shall we? (Also, sorry for the lame photos...gross.. I know)


So what you'll need are wooden hangers, some screw in hooks, and preferably a screw driver and a screw. I had gotten my wooden hangers from the pile of hangers that we no longer use anymore and I had gotten the hooks from the 99 cents store surprisingly. I'll be showing you the hanging device I had made using the smaller hanger (ended up using the larger one as I have more jewelry now). 


Haha. I'm sorry I'm a cheater.. we have this cutie that saved me so much time. 


So I completely forgot to take a photo of me using the screw driver and the screw, but basically what you need to do is place the screwdriver in place and then screw it in with the screwdriver. Doing this will help create a space for your hooks to go while also making it much, much easier as it'll sit snugly in the prepared space. 


Now just screw the hook in all the way. 


And continue on.. and the you should have your organizer! I know my first attempt was kind of ridiculous and was pretty dang awkward. I didn't intend for that to happen but I ran out of hooks and uniformity doesn't bother me too much when it only serves to hold things of mine.


But as you can see, this is what the hanging device looks like! It's much, much easier than using a jewelry box for storage. Not only do you get to see all of your jewelry in one place, but you also don't have to live with the stresses of detangling your jewelry. 


Thanks for reading! I hope it managed to help out you all one way or another~ I'm pretty late on the bandwagon, but that's besides the point haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...