Monday, December 14, 2015

Self Defense Cat Love




Hey guys! Have you seen these cutie pies? I know they've been circulating around places like tumblr and twitter, but I'm not sure if they're everywhere haha. This was a gorgeous gift that Heather had given me as a graduation gift. In college, I take several classes and one of them is a night class. My class is from 6pm until late 10~10:30pm ish.. and for my safety she ha gotten me this gorgeous cat shaped self defense keychain. It pretty much works like brass knuckles. Also, it turns out metal versions of these are illegal in california! I had no idea. Thank goodness this one is plastic (works just as well). And... these are illegal on airplanes..? Odd, but always interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...