Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Pattern Sale Mornings


Hey everyone! Ah, so I've lately been stocking up on patterns and the like because I don't want to miss a lot of great deals and getting my hands on these may get more difficult in the future. Lately, if you hadn't been kept up to date, Joanns have been holding gorgeous pattern sales! I've been able to find tons of ridiculously amazing patterns for insane prices. The ones that I had bought here were for a great deal, 5 for $10! Which is ridiculously amazing considering the prices of a lot of these ($15~20 sometime!).


While I was there, I had also convinced myself to pick up this gorgeous fabric. I'm absolutely in love. I have no idea what I'm going to make out of it yet...but I'm stoked! It's ridiculously cute and I just want to make sure that I'm doing the fabric justice. 


Not sure if I had mentioned it to you guys, but I had dropped by because of Emily! She's been amazing lately and decided to take me. Afterwards, we stopped for some ice cream at Baskin Robbins which was definitely a treat.


Aaaaand at the very end, I had found an intense need to eat some cassidy's, so I dropped by and picked up something quick and sweet to eat. I'm a sucker for their Joe's special (on everything or on egg) and their oreo drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...