Thursday, December 24, 2015

Custom Choker Commission * Final Product Photos


Hey everyone! So I've finally got my hands on one of my art posts, which is truly a blessing because now my posts can have more points of interest.  Regarding this post, I was asked by Heather to make a choker for her with the pendants she has provided. 


The two pendants that I was provided can be seen here. Both had this stunning brass border and I had to do some aging on the silver metals. Heather ended up picking the pink pendant over the blue though, so we'll be seeing it finalized that way! 


Here's the final look! I had sewn some lace to the pleather. Then I had taken some bronze acrylic paint to create an aged look. 


Afterwards, I had used some brass colored chain to create a gorgeous draped design. I had attached the chains by gluing it to the pleather, as it was too large to string through the punched holes in the leather. 


Here's the final look! 


Here's Heather in the final look of the necklace! She ended up being able to wear it in their Mary Poppins musical production. (⌒▽⌒)


But also! Here's Heather in her gorgeous items from my online shop Syr.up! She's so amazingly cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...