Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Con*tact Soap

I had gotten these a while ago from a friend! Behold, caffeine soap! They're very cutely designed and made, I have to admit. Plus, the smell is very nice. Sweet and enjoyable, but not overpowering. Although, you'd have to be careful that you don't use these bars as a daily soap. For one, too much caffeine isn't healthy for your body, two, You'd start smelling funny. (As to what I believe.)



I kept the Creamsicle(the dinosaur) one for myself, I love the scent of it! Though I haven't used it at all... and I have given Moses the Sakura Shishi! He enjoys it (to what he's told me).



Also, I have to admit that it's very nicely packaged, cutely designed, and it's just overall a sweet deal for something so lovely and you also get a little gift sample. For me, it was a sample of a bar of soap that was new at the time. Although, I didn't pay much attention to it, I gave it to my friend Harrison who absolutely loved it. Giving them around exam time calms them down with a nice shower but gives them  the caffeine so that they don't have to keep getting more and more coffee the next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...