Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Gifts



So Moses's birthday is TODAY! I don't have much to say about it, but here's what I have. I'll end up just forgetting what I said about this...



A doll, because you make me feel like a doll
Stars, because it's a habit, honey, you make me shine so bright
a sheep, because you make me feel sheepish
clouds, because you make me reach beyond and past the sky


a pinecone and a hand dyed silk eco dye strip with some fake flowers



letters galore, both carrying half of the same letter.


Glass because you make me feel safe and bottled up inside



 a sticker from homestuck from a penpal of mine, hellooo roxy!


Now, for a manga or light novel (?) not quite sure... version of the novel Socrates in Love, a 2001 melodrama novel by Kyoichi Katayama. 


Hopefully... Moses, I hope you're having a good day so far! I hope the things you're getting are enjoyable in the least bit...


Also, short break! I thought this picture looked very nice... hehe.
Even though I'm feeling like my day isn't going so well oops


Oh! A little cross stitch embroidery for Moses! I think it'll do him well because he's such a butt who needs to find a little motivation. Perhaps making a card would help him out... eventually! I love you honey, I hope you're enjoying your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...