Friday, February 1, 2013

Sweater Felted Scarf (Handmade Purchase)


So lately, my art teacher has been showing to us a couple of felted items because for our final, we were making felt balls. In the process, she brought a couple of her pieces, along with the pieces of other artists, to share with us. Above you can see the lovely Janet with the scarf that she showed us across her lap. 


The scarf was handmade by my art teacher. It's made out of wool and various sorts. My favorite would be that it's a nice color scheme and how soft it is. (My teacher also mentioned that it was cashmere hehe!)


In my honest opinion, I thought that it was worth it! I paid $20 instead of $25 for it, so that was a $5 discount, but I can tell you honestly that I really love this scarf. It's worth the money. 


She felted the scarf after she finished it and I can't express to you enough about how much I love the scarf and the tiny details that go along with it. 



If you're interested in any of her stuff, perhaps you could check out her blog that also features a couple of the  works of the students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...