Thursday, February 14, 2013

How cheesy


Aside from making the actual felt ball, we had to shape it into a shape for the rest of the assignment.


But my felt ball looks similar to a rat with no face.




Then while waiting for my rat to dry, I ended up drawing an eevee in my planner.


On the other hand, while I was still making mine, my classmate Leah was making a minion from Despicable Me for her felt piece.


Not only is her piece adorable, but she is too. Heehee


As for my piece, I decided to attach two ears made from things I found in the classroom, with beads for a face.


I hand wound the thread around the ears, and on this side I embroidered the word cheese.


On the other side I embroidered a heart.


I attached a tail and made a bow out of felt.


And then I cut out a couple of pieces of felt and turned them into cheese, as you can see above and below, and then I strung them all together with a couple of beads in between.



I attached them to the tail of the mouse. This is the finished product, and below, in comparison to the rest of the class


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...