Monday, February 18, 2013

Decoden


For Valentine's day, I made a Decoden top for a round tin container. The 'frosting' is made up out of silicon icing. I used DAP. 


I kind of threw it together to be frank. I had a towel paper roll leftover from when we cleaned the condo a while back. Along with pinecones, old pastries and things from when I made the miniature bakery and a couple of little randoms.


On the other hand, I had taken the cake, the donut, and the chococat charm. The cake and the donut have been with me since childhood whereas the chococat charm came with my chococat messenger bag. 


Whoohoo side views!








Polymer clay, air dry clay, hot glue galore! Hello acrylic paints, you've found your place with me. Haha!

Happy late Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...