Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wind Ensemble


So, for high school band, the way that my teacher decided how he'd choose those in wind ensemble, the higher of the two types of concert bands (the lower one is symphonic band, which everyone is a part of), were through etudes and through those who auditioned for honor band and got accepted. 


Surprisingly, my name was called! Now in Wind Ensemble, We're playing Canzona, whereas I am playing the 3rd Cornet part and Elsa's Procession to the Cathedral, where I am playing the 2nd Trumpet part. Truth be told, I really believe that both pieces are very nice! Though... I'm not the greatest at sight reading. I've been working as hard as I could so far! There's more practice for me tomorrow! (hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...