Wednesday, April 23, 2014

16 going on 17 or 17 going on 18?




Friends love to get me gifts on random occasions, but sometimes there are legitimate reasons behind them...this time I guess you could say it's also because of my birthday.


(Sneak peek to the present that Cheryl Mae gave me ahh uvu!!)


The above and below are all gifts from Bianca! She went to Target and bought me a super cute and a super sweet gray sweater with bunny rabbits on it and a poetry book "by cats"!







I absolutely love it.


I also fell in love with the sweetest gift that I have gotten and it was a handmade bundle of candies from Sophia!! 



And then sweet fish snacks!! 


And Alison made me this sweet sweet pusheen kitty plush with some chocolate and the cutest little letter!!







Cheryl mae also made me this super duper cute resin necklace!! 






Stunning. 






Wonderful ~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...