Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesdays & DrugWorks Cafe


Wednesdays are the days that our little gang of friends finally have time for ourselves. We go out and play or spend the day being complete airheads or lounging around...or even running around. This Wednesday, we spent it going over to Bianca's place and running around. She was absolutely an amazing host and she took us out to go to the store. 



We biked there, but it was mostly because there weren't enough bikes to lend out and I don't believe she wanted to bike either..? I can't seem to remember.. so take this picture of bunny Reis as an apology. 



We biked to Zion market and had took the opportunity to goof around with food and people... although I purposefully strayed away from the group in the snacks section because I'm a little bit awful like that. Also, isn't Bianca so cute?? Ahhhh I just think she is so much. 



While we were taking pictures though, Reis was kindly locking up the bike for us! He also somehow managed to figure out what the combo was for Bianca's sisters' bike too...without being told about it. Reis, no matter what he says, he's really smart too. 




After buying the fishies (I have no idea what they're called in Korean, they're kind of a Korean twist on taiyaki! They're like a baked batter-y thing with red bean paste inside!) They're absolutely delicious. 


Afterwards, we went inside the store next door. It turns out that it's really a pharmacy that has a cafe alongside so that you can get something to eat and drink while you wait for your medicine and prescriptions. 



Bianca had ordered some milk tea for her sister and I got some mochi stuffs. 


But I felt a little bad as we kind of just left Reis outside...


The shop itself had a really nice atmosphere. 


The menu was nice and it was full of foods from great places!


I have to admit, the packaging for the mochi ice cream was super cute. I got the chocolate mint and the green tea!




Although the chocolate mint was too minty for my taste, I did enjoy the green tea ice cream! 










 













To put it short, today was great. I enjoyed most of it. Reis made it great..I'm sorry I used up most of the money though. Bianca made is wonderful. She was excellent today taking care of us and I just absolutely love her. She's amazing and I wish I could always make her as happy as she makes me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...