Saturday, April 26, 2014

Birthday gifts! (the later post)


I don't have all that much to say...other than the fact that I am incredibly grateful and thankful for all the gifts and the presents that everyone provides me. Knowing and having the friends that I do is enough to make me happy...but when people give me presents it just makes my heart melt. So I apologize for the late post...but thank you so much for these gifts..regardless of how late you've given them to me or not. You are all amazing and I love you all. You're all so dear to me and are such incredibly large pieces of my life. 




Thank you Melissa for the calligraphy pen! It works amazingly and unfortunately...


I used it all up ; v ;


The hair scrunchie that Melissa also gave me is just the sweetest thing! A couple of beads fell off and I unfortunately lost them...somewhere in my room...while I was using it but..


I love it so much! 






Needle felted flower *v*



And Omar had traveled to Peru and brought me back some amazing things! This alpaca scarf was felted down and designed so wonderfully.



AND HE EVEN BROUGHT ME BACK MY OWN ALPACA PLUSH TO LOVE! IT'S SO AMAZINGLY SOFT AND WONDERFUL. OMAR, YOU ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...