Sunday, April 20, 2014

Wondercon 2014




Wondercon 2014! I had a lot of fun going to wondercon and I wasn't sure about whether or not I'd ever go...but I'm so glad that I did. I had a lot of fun and I can't find the words to really express them. I just have pictures..but I really enjoyed it. If you'd like to hear more though, I have a blog post on my tumblr blog about the sweet and wonderful people that I met! 


Also, I guess in case we didn't know, I was cosplaying Chiaki Nanami from Super Dangan Ronpa 2! I had asked Emily to purchase my ticket the day before (I have yet to pay her back haha!) and it was wonderful. I had a hard time with finding my galaga hair pin that I had made a long, long time ago...so not only do I need to remake it, I had to improve and so I used bunny ears! 

I had gone with my sweet group of Emily, Elise, Charity, and Heather! I'll never forget this experience. It was so wonderful! 
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...