Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Loft!


Mom decided she was going to take us to the Loft that's right by our house so my brother and I mutually agreed yes because we need good food in our lives. But in the meantime also have these super awesome pictures of my dog!!! Food is below haha~





Sweet Potato Manju! This tasted really nice actually! I wish I would've bought more than one..








Korean BBQ Beef  •  $13.95 | Niihau $10.45


It tasted really fantastic. I know that the loft is known for really salty food and that it is pretty bad for you but I wholeheartedly believe it's worth the gallon of water I drank afterwards. 


Fried Beef Katsu!


Delicious, a perfect crisp, and 100% beefy goodness. Now if only my brother didn't eat all of it before I could get my hands on more than just one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...