Friday, April 4, 2014

Nearly Naked + Porto's with Anne!



Anne and I had gone to Rita's fantastic photography gallery "Nearly Naked" 's grand opening! It was fantastic and Rita's work are just stunning. Absolutely stunning.



I went looking like a little punk though..



I was madly in love with Rita's work to the point where I bought my sister some stickers too!



Rita's show was revolving around how media treats women and forces them to fall into a specific category in order to be seen as beautiful. She showcased the effects that media and double standards have had on the egos of women. Through her powerful photography, she showcased the devastating realities that women have to live by, not feeling beautiful without a certain body type, a certain look, makeup, etc. 

















After the show, Anne took me to go eat at Porto's! It was my first time and it was just absolutely amazing.











Here is my fantastic and wonderful and overly seductive Italian Cheesecake.






















She decided she was going to draw it hahahaha x)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...