Sunday, April 13, 2014

Jodaiko Volunteering!


The Jodaiko concert was tonight and it was absolutely amazing! Although we came as volunteers, the best part was watching the great performances and eating free pizza.



Aaron and I worked the cash box..and I have to be a little honest. He's a little on the silly side, but I think that's something I really like about him. 


We also managed to get some free swag! I mean..what's not to love about free swag of course.



After we worked the cash box and check ins...we man'd the shirt and dvd booths!


The UCI hall was very lovely and nice and I have to admit, there's a lot that I really do love about it.


I will be more than happy to volunteer here again. I shared most of the night outside because I had the luxury of coming to their practice last year as a member of cabinet. Thankfully, Sophia gave me some money and so we bought some coffee and we had exchanged as many quarters as we could so that she could get the ones she wanted. She collects quarters! I thought that was absolutely precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...