Thursday, April 24, 2014

Festival days!


For the last couple of days way back in March, we had had our ABC Unified school district festival! And I had helped run the table so that we could keep the donation box out and safe.



One of the main reasons as to why I volunteer is because I always love meeting up with old friends (or new ones) that go to others schools. I really loved being able to meet up with friends like Michelle who moved to Ghar or old friends like Carlo who are younger than me and went to other schools like Ross.


Although one of the things that tend to happen is that I get incredibly hungry...and so I ask Reis to get me food.



And then everyone always picks on me and hates me because he spoils me rotten.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...