Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Moment to Last a Lifetime


Hey guys! So if any of you remember my receipt dress that I had made last year, I'd finally gotten a photo shoot scheduled for it. The wonderful shoot was taken by the amazing Sabrina Rachel Wu and if you're interested in seeing any of the pictures and learning more about the design and the title itself, (I'll actually have it here past the read more too) just click on the link below.





"I made this dress in an attempt to show that we often spend large sums of money on "one time only" outfits when we could use that money to pay for our daily necessities and living expenses.

The dress is based off of some popular wedding and prom dress designs and is made out of a variety of items, but the most important part of this would be the receipts. "































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...