Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Chiaki Nanami wishlist (* o *) //



Hey guys! I'm back again although this time around, it's with a wishlist because every so often I need to be reminded about how much I love the character from the Super Dangan Ronpa 2 game. I don't have any links on me right now and while I write this, it's a little late so I should be heading to bed soon...but nonetheless I wanted to share and post this! So if you're willing to head on through, just click the read more and you'll see.






Although it's nothing out of the ordinary or all that interesting, it was definitely something that caught my eye! It's a screen cleaner (sort of) and on the front it has a cute little bubbly design with Nanami on it (along with the game's infamous bullet look).









One of the first Chiaki Nanami figurines to be produced, I was really, really interested in getting it. Although I've found a figurine that I love much,much more than this one, I still appreciate it so incredibly much because of the tetris base and because of how sweet and accurate the pose is!


This little figma keychain is absolutely adorable. Although it's not one of my favorites, it definitely was something I loved!


The sweet and cute nendroid above will forever be on my wishlist! This one and the more intricate figurine featured a little farther down are my favorites out of this entire post (for figurines that is). The facial expressions match Nanami perfectly and while they're not as accurate as they could be in terms of detail, I can't help but want it to no end.


This cutie right here isn't actually for the water bottle. It's a puppet!! While the colors and a couple of details aren't as accurate as the could be, this cutie is definitely something I wouldn't mind having.


The famous backpack! Everyone always purchases this bag whenever they cosplay as Nanami, although I decided to make mine for the cosplay I'd done...but I still plan on purchasing a bag just in case! There's nothing that can really explain how happy I get when I get close to the character. Nothing at all.


This cutie pie keychain was one of my absolute top favorites in terms of keychains! Although this one is less of a keychain and more of a clip (It's popular to have something like this so that you can slip it on your bag and all of those kinds of things...but I don't know how sturdy/reliable it is...so I'd try to test it out in a place where it'd be easiest to find it if I were to lose it first) but regardless, I am 100% interested in getting this cutie pie! If only I had the money...


This is a foam keychain and while it's not detail oriented or all that cute, the fact that it's official merchandise and is based off of nanami's official picture made me incredibly happy! 






Nothing says perfection better than this amazing Chiaki Nanami figurine! It has such great and amazing details, I can only pray that I could even see it in person one day.


As usual, although it isn't a Chiaki Nanami exclusive, Dangan Ronpa has had a bind on me, making me fall weak to just about any merchandise.




This figurine is also incredibly adorable! Although it's not as intricate or in as cool of a pose as the previous one I'd listed, it was definitely one that stole my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...