Saturday, September 27, 2014

Droppin' By


I forgot to post these with the pictures that I had posted on Thursday, but that's alright! These are just some pictures and me saying some chit chat about the wonderful little things that Bianca and Reis dropped by sometime during July.



Bianca had gone to Little Tokyo or some place along those lines when she went out with her cousins over the past couple of weeks prior to and she brought me back some shrinky dink paper from Daiso I believe. Although there aren't any way for me to really figure out which side is which...I'm sure trial and error will show me the way.




She had also dropped off this Kumamon notebook where she hid a $20 bill inside.


To be completely honest, I think Kumamon is terrifying, but he's actually a mascot of one of the cities/prefectures in Japan...so he's really not a bad omen or anything....but I still can't get used to those eyes.


As for this little guy, Bianca had gotten her hands on some patterns and fleece and she made some wonderful plushes over the summer!


This little guy is called a luma and he's one of the cutest goofy-est peeps you'll ever see.


If I remember correctly, the little guy is stuffed with wonderful plush stuffing, made using fleece, and the eyes are black felt and some embroidery using embroidery floss...but I can never be too sure about these things...


And the last thing that Bianca had dropped off was this really cute metal thing! I don't really know what you call this...I don't really know...?? You use it as a form or something..??


The word is escaping my head but she had gotten it for me to give to Reis so that he could make some kind of pastry or chocolate thing because it says "Dear My Sweet" and Bianca is the biggest otp penguin mama ever because no one ever thinks of these things but her, but that's really just one of the many things you can love about her. But I'll save that little tidbit for another day.


Everything here were little gifts from Reis!



Because I had already posted pictures of the ring before, I'm just going to show off some pictures of the cute little notepad he gave me!




They're super cute and were a collaboration project or something with the Sanrio company. I believe it's an exclusive from one of the Japanese product lines..but I'm really not all that sure.


On the inside is graph-like paper though...I was kind of disheartened about that but it's all the more reason to use it! Different things and surprises are always interesting..I'm sure!



Overall, thank you guys so much ;; you guys are too sweet to me and you guys spoil me I never do enough for you guys and I don't know how to I'm such a butt aghhghghghg,,,,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...