Monday, February 9, 2015

Supplies Shopping with Heather


Hey guys! Remember that TV/object head aesthetic thing that I have been bringing up in a couple of posts in the past? Well we've finally found the time to start working on it...but that would require us to do some shopping for supplies first. 



Aside from us carrying around a random computer screen and a bike helmet for some weird reason and me playing around with Heather's cat Freddie, we had gone to several stores. The first one being Ace hardware.




While we were waiting around for our PVC thing to get cut to our 11" by 14" dimensions, we looked at things like the cool dragons and interesting little things that they had here and there.


In the meantime, we had also bought sandpaper. We had gotten four or five different types of grits from roughest to finest. 50 being our roughest and 200 being our finest.


At some point I had gotten really, really interested in this little bottle thing because I thought it would make the cutest gift for Reis but... I guess you can say that I got lazy. There are some shots close up of it and it's rather gorgeous but that's not the point.






At one point we went to the nearby O'reily's Auto parts or something to get the window tint but unfortunately because there wasn't much there to look and take pictures of..I completely forgot to take some.




For some reason we ended up at the starbucks that was closest to us and so I bought a croissant too because it was National croissant day or something...



I had a semi-long talk with Heather's mom about fashion and college...and all of those kinds of things too....


And then we ended up at joann's!







And of course, I came home with more fabric... 


A nice music note bundle of barely 2 yards and 2 yards of wonderful black pleather. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...