Friday, February 13, 2015

Me & Me (Past & Present)


Hey guys! If you hadn't known for the last couple of days, I've been doing quite a lot but I've been hastily and frantically trying to work all of the things that I've been doing/have done into my blog schedule but I've been running behind again... So for the meantime I'll be doing 2 posts every even day and 3 on odd days.


This time around, we had an assignment for my photography class to photoshop an older picture of ourselves when we were younger into a photo that we had taken recently in our current days. Here's what I had came up with. If you're interested in seeing the other photos that I had taken, just follow through the read more. I tried really hard to get the photoshop down and done right though...sadly I couldn't make it perfect and matching at all due to the weather, lighting, and all other kinds of uncontrollable aspects of it all.



Also, completely off of the point but we had to do some photoshop things and we were told to do some overlaying techniques that will change patterns and the like...so here's just mine because I thought it would be interesting to show off I guess. I know photoshop pretty well so I guess it's just kind of boring going through the class but...I don't know really...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...