Thursday, February 5, 2015

#HoponHopoff Hollywood & L.A. Tours



So a little while ago, my sister and I had joined my mom and my aunt on a wonderful (?) day tour around the Los Angeles and Hollywood area using the famous tour buses. Although before we had been able to get there, we had to find our way to here and there using the metro.


Which didn't take all that long...but I did fall asleep and had gotten hit on a few times which was definitely the opposite of comforting...I'll tell you that.


When we had arrived in L.A., we had roamed around to find the tour buses.



But my god everything was so lit up and amazing and it was fun I tell you.






At some point, the bus came around and we got on and enjoyed ourselves but... it didn't last very long.


There was a slight drizzle so I took pictures of my face before I did anything rash that could have hurt my makeup...



Sightseeing isn't really my deal but I guess that people are always willing to learn more about the things that famous people have done... but I know that I personally do not care so it was more so just street seeing, selfie taking, blogging time, and looking at the architecture. 




We're a great pair. Don't you think?



Also some more makeup shots..




Ah yes, remember when I said there was a light drizzle? That soon turned into rain. heavy rain. That rain began to drip on my sister and I while we sat inside the tour buses... how wonderful....



Thank coffee for keeping me alive.



Ah yes, that's definitely something that I'm NOT going to be doing ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...