Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hello Kitty Body Sponge!




Just one of those filler posts that I guess I do a lot about my personal life and the things I get because I'm just kind of silly and dumb like that. This is just a little set of photos about the super cute body sponge/loofah that the wonderful mel had given to me. It's really cute and it's sanrio! 


And if you've been following me for a while or not, I'm a huge and avid fan of everything Sanrio and Hello Kitty for some obnoxious reason...but you know....that's just how I am and all that. A huge waste of money hahahha,,,



But thank you so much! It's super adorable and I love how it has its own little bow. That's just the absolute cutest! I won't be using it very much because the idea of having to throw it away makes me rather sad....so no. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...