Saturday, February 14, 2015

Carne Asada Fries from Tropical Islands w/ Papas & Dogs




A few days ago, I was out with my mom doing some grocery shopping and I had came across a wonderful new food truck that I definitely became a huge fan of! The food truck's name is called Tropical Islands w/ Papas & Dogs.


They sell foods like their Carne asada fries, funnel cakes, and bacon wrapped hot dogs while their sausages are wonderfully cooked and made to perfection.


And as you can see here, my mom and I had gotten their Carne asada fries. All of their items, without the combo specials, were around $7 each. They were wonderfully cooked and seasoned with amazing sauces and the cheeses were both oozy and cheesy while also like what you see below. The fries were cooked to perfection and my brother, mother, and I had no problem with how it tasted.



I have to say, it was the best fries that I have had in the longest time. Absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...