Thursday, February 19, 2015

Valentine's Day Gifts from the Sweetheart


This entire post is incredibly late but I just wanted to drop it off and finally post it! These were the wonderful gifts that I had gotten for Valentine's Day from my magnificent and wonderful sweetheart Reis. He bought me a sweet bouquet of flowers, made a little mix for myself consisting of chocolate chips, caramel squares, and almonds, while lasting making the sweetest handmade card. 


I know he's not a huge fan of me sharing these things but...it makes me incredibly happy. I love being able to talk about it with others..but I usually don't so I just share everything with whomever decides to stumble upon and read up on my blog. As for myself, I hadn't found the right thing...or made the right thing for my share of our valentine's day celebration yet. It's already the 19th and I'm way, way off....I think I'll figure something out....I think......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...