Thursday, February 12, 2015

Supplies & Splurge Shopping




In case you guys haven't seen enough of my messy room's floor, here's how it looks like after I come back from supplies shopping.


I had gone out to purchase some fabrics, these are just some tulle fabrics that have wonderful glitters embedded into the fabrics and really magnificent sheens. I absolutely love and adore it. I believe I have some extra left from the project that I had used them in, so I will be using it to make some pretty clothing if I can figure out a nice enough design to do so with.


If you're interested in seeing and reading more, just follow through the read more.




Later, I had gone to the 99 ranch market to purchase some chopsticks for our late soba eating contest that we have annually, and along the way I had decided to buy this wonderful and sweet ceramic cat bowl!


It's incredibly cute and is the absolute sweetest so I had gotten it for Reis as a little gift for him.






And because it was right next to the Daiso japan, we had gone in and I had purchased a couple of things. Some needed, some not. This was one of the things needed.




Later I had purchased some eyelashes. The above pair being the top eyelashes and the below being the bottom ones that I have much needed for my cosplays.



Along with~~ Eyeliner! 


Let's not forgot the squishies and the wonderful stickers that you see here.




Or the glitter that I will be using in several upcoming art projects! Because why not ? Glitter is amazing even though Reis dislikes it because it gets all over the place..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...