Monday, February 9, 2015

Winter Formal Pictures & a Monday Date


Hey guys! I'm glad that I can finally post this now because everything has been all fixed up and done. Thankfully, with there being more free days in my schedule, I can enjoy my life and not worry about all that much either. So here's just the little post about Reis and I and how we had gone about our Monday way back when in January while also taking our winter formal pictures! And let me just spoil it for you all now, I absolutely loved it. Reis is the most spectacular and is the most sweetest and most wonderful person that I could ever be with. I love him so incredibly much and I'm so thankful I can be with him. But ahh,, ignore me and my mush and let me continue on.


We had spent around an hour or so getting ready and applying everything needed and this and that for our winter formal pictures along with taking them by the wonderful Sabrina and I will be posting those pictures altogether a little while later. 


And Reis had prepared a little picnic for him and myself, which I honestly, enjoyed incredibly. He's such a sweetheart and while we had determined and gone about this day unknowing of what we were doing, he at least had some idea of what he would have liked to do.





Also give him some credit because the guy's arms are long and can take decent pictures with my phone....but as you can see, I'm definitely better by a long shot.



Also, god isn't he just the cutest. He doesn't really enjoy getting his picture taken because he knows that I'm going to plaster it around all over my blog but god he is just the CUTEST. I love him. He's wonderful. He's sweet. He's mine. It's just a win-win.


Let's not forget that he bought me flowers~~~ Given that I had asked him to bring me flowers a while ago, I wasn't surprised...but I was also really thankful that he did because I just love them.


They're such pretty roses and ahh, I just love pink.




Also we had dropped by the local Paris Baguette and the dollar tree and we had gotten some nice fake flowers to be a little bouquet that'll last forever and then we had bought a cake along with some other nice foods to eat and enjoy together.












After, we had decided that we were going to stay in bed, eat some sweets, and watch the proposal with Sandra bullock featured in it. Although...we never got around to finishing it because some plans were changed and...yeah.







But that was our day~!! It was wonderful and I have been so happy about it. Absolutely in love. Madly. Happily. Eternally. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...