Friday, February 6, 2015

Bowling days & Galaga!




A little while ago, I had found myself getting too stressed out over everything in my life. School, family, relationships, friendships, things here and there..and to be honest...I still am. But nothing will take me away from the fact that bowling keeps me focused and helps me keep my mind on what's happening right then and there alone.



Oh but did I mention this AWESOME perfectly in tact galaga game? Talk about a TREASURE. unfortunately I decided that it wasn't worth paying $1 for a single game....I should find my way towards an actual arcade if I want to do something like that.



And yes, I forgot to mention we had to wait about an hour or two to finally get a lane. It's been a pretty busy time and the league was there...sigh.... but y'know. What can you do?


Oh and before we started bowling, I had gotten kind of cut up when I was trying to pry my razor and eyeliner out from when it fell under my sister's car seat.


Ah but yes. Bowling made everything alright in the end. As always.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...