Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Testing Completion -- Sweets, Sweethearts, & my Sweetheart


So comps are done and over with but unfortunately, while all of us were still grieving about the bullshit that we are required to call our school lives and well.. family and personal lives in general...we were all still trying to figure out some way to enjoy ourselves. Here's a little update on how mine was.



While everything was ridiculous and absolutely devastating because... well let's face it I'm terrible at a lot of things....but yeah. That's that. Academics and all that fun stuff. But Reis and I had gone out to get some food and to cheer me up by doing things here and there. We had also gotten really bored (at least I did) and he had agreed to go to the local Dollar tree with me to explore around. Following through the read more will be some pictures, but with little to no commentary if you're okay with that...so feel free to continue on~






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...