Monday, February 23, 2015

Dress Form (Little by Little Construction)


Last but not least for today, I will be talking/showing you guys how the dress form is coming along. So, after my sister had cut me out of the darn thing, we had taped up the back end/spine area and I had set it on a cardboard tube that I had for a while because it was what my carpet came rolled up on.


And as time continued, I had duct taped the dress form some more to the cardboard tube, and then I began to stuff it using scrap paper that we had laying around at home.


Slowly, but surely, the dress form began to show itself better and better each day.


Y'know? It's only a little while longer until I can really start to measure around it to make sure that I did it right....but for the meantime, I am incredibly fond of how it's coming along! Hopefully it lasts long enough so that I can use it for that duck tapes contest/scholarship that will happen in the nearby future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...