Sunday, February 22, 2015

Childish desires


Hey guys! I'm sorry, it's been a while. I haven't really been keeping up with everything because of schoolwork and stress and just about everything...so the other day Bianca had taken me to Mcdonald's because I was really interested in the cutest sweetheart pillows!! Here, in case you didn't see any of this stuff: 


Here they are~~ They're just the cutest. I wanted to give Reis one of the "I <3 and="" e="" get="" i="" mine="" ones.="" ones="" p="" the="" to="" wanted="" you="">


But from what happened apparently, it was apparently all out but they had the cutest little stuff. 


I had gotten the sweetest hello kitty princess "birthday treat". 








AND THEN BAM. THERE'S THIS SUPER CUTE HELLO KITTY MAGENTA HOT PINK BOW bracelet. 











!!! PERFECTION !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...