Wednesday, September 24, 2014

First Day of School..


So it's officially my first year as a senior here at Whitney High School and I'm honestly terrified to see how things play out.



Although the first day of school wasn't so bad. It wasn't just the usual talking about classes and requirements and syllabus-speak. It was also fairly fun as I got to play around a bit in the photography class testing things out here and there. The above is just some quick thing that we threw together for one of our test pieces for photog (solar print dyeing).


And also, because Melissa also has a free seventh again this year (she's taking swim, but I'm still counting it as a free seventh), she often goes out to buy food and things and she brought me back a strawberry cronut!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...