Friday, September 5, 2014

Animal Crossing ✿


Hey guys! So lately, because I don't actually have a 3DS or anything cool or up to date, I've been having fun playing harvest moon and animal crossing on the gamecube. I haven't actually played the game since we'd gotten the gamecube from John. I'm really happy though that I'm finally taking the time to play and enjoy the game in comparison to other times. ((While the 3DS is still mentioned, I have to admit, I was so happy about playing the Phoenix Wright game! It's great and absolutely amazing!!))


My name is the usual, "Rika", and the name of the town was because my brother told me to pick something and the first thing that came to my head was coffee. I had no idea as to what I was doing at the time...I also accidentally wrote the time incorrectly....my bad...


 Neighbors So Far!!
(Most favored to east favored)

Neighbor || Lily

Types of Personalities!
(Most favored to least favored)



Here's what the case looks like if any of you were wondering.


I'm really happy that John had lent us the gamecube and the games he had! It's still really fun to play and while it's old, it's still as enjoyable as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...