Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Takenoko ◖㈠ ω ㈠◗



My cousins had invited us over for a party a while back before school started and because we're all the same, we prefer playing games more than mingling with relatives. This time around, my cousin showed us this cute new game that he'd bought called Takenoko! 



The game is about a panda that continuously eats bamboo and a farmer who keeps trying to grow bamboo.


The best part about the game is that the instructions and the explanation behind the game (purpose I guess you could say?) is shown as a little comic.


The artwork from the game is absolutely adorable. It's fairly expensive, although it's definitely worth the price you pay.


Each player gets a mat that they will use to keep track of everything they get along with their moves.


Here are the two marker tiles you use for the actions you choose!


Some cute art tiles ◖㈠ ω ㈠◗!


It took a while for my cousin to get us to really understand what we were playing and what we were doing..


but somewhere down the line we started to understand it better...


which I guess was definitely the best part. We had a lot of fun...


Although my cousin won first place and I came in second,, it was tough.


Especially since Takenoko's starting point starts off with an unfair advantage like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...