Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Blog updated!


After!
I had been trying to get back on track with my blog posts more recently here on blogspot, but unfortunately I haven't had the motivation or the time to really catch myself up to date! Because of this, I thought it'd be the perfect opportunity to fix my blogposts via my phone..because I feel the need to get more things done through my phone. Unfortunately, I tampered a little too much with the app on my phone and it spazzed and did something to my layout haha! 

Alas, I had to fix the entire thing completely...it looks a little more mature...with a hint of silly good ol' me still. I kind of really like it..?
Before? This is an older picture, I'm not sure if this is how it looked exactly...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...