Saturday, July 19, 2014

Porto's Bakery & Cafe!




We'd had gone to the Porto's bakery & cafe here in Downey after attending the first bible study at a newly opened kingdom hall. It was nice, the bible study less so, but the Porto's was very nice.


My mom and brother had forced me out of the car because my brother hates waiting in lines for food and it was absolutely worth the wait. The service was really amazing, my mom was in love with the aesthetics of the place and was incredibly happy with the food too. My brother had ordered potato balls, which he fell madly in love with and grew incredibly sad over how he'd ordered only two of them. But it was his first time at Porto's, so who'd have guessed that'd be his pick? 


As for my mom, she was completely satisfied with everything. I had bought her an Italian cheesecake and she'd payed for the rest. I felt a little bad, but she was happy with everything and that's all I wanted.


We'd left Porto's with two italian cheesecakes, one eaten and one still perfectly in tact, two oreo smoothies, a dozen cheese rolls, and two, now long gone, potato balls. It was amazing and great! I'm glad that everyone thought that it was worth the wait and fell in love with the food as I had my first time.

Follow through for more pictures!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...