Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cosplay Supply shopping!! & Supply Haul


Hey guys! So the other day, my sister and I had gone to Joann's and Daiso to get supplies for my Anime Expo cosplays! Thankfully, not only were the supplies in my budget, they were also VERY easy to work with..I guess you can say? 


I had a lot of fun going through the fabric section to get the supplies for my bag! It was just so incredibly fun, and I was absolutely in love with some of these designs! Like these watermelon ones...gosh I'd love to come back and make a skirt out of that one!



Also, these cherries were absolutely adorable. A must have for a dress!


When we had gone to Daiso, all the items were moved around and rotated and the store was organized a little more interestingly...but I really enjoyed the new layout because it kept the art supplies in one spot along with a whole bunch of cute items! Although, I guess it's hard to really say that because all of the items in the shop are really cute..?






Thread!


Because nothing says prepared like a 32 ounce bag of polyester fiberfill for plushes!




I had bought white and pink flannel for the bag, it was great and I actually did like the material!



















In the end, I really did enjoy what I got and they all came in handy! I am definitely going to try out the DIY felt kit and I'll show you guys what's inside of it and how to do it in two different posts! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...