Saturday, July 26, 2014

Prom Day & Preparations!


Prom! I guess I'd prefer to just leave pictures here than to really talk about the occasion. But...well...I'll just do whatever really. 








As silly as it may seem, I spent a lot of time to figure out what I was going to wear to prom and what I was going to be doing...and unfortunately I ended up where I did. Wearing some 5 inch heels from Forever 21 that I had bought off of a friend a while back, the old "All That Jazz" brand dress that I mysteriously found in my closet about a year or two ago, and the necklace that the amazing Sabrina had given me. Unfortunately, I really didn't want to wear it because I wasn't a fan of going out places and standing out...but what can you do..right?




Now the week of prom! I had no idea as to what we were going to do for makeup...so Melissa had just done some stuff on me that we both thought would suit the occasion and my outfit. Honestly, I guess we shouldn't have just left the eyeliner looking like that..perhaps a little more..? Who knows...not me that's for sure.


Reis was so lame in the car ride to the mall. I swear...




I also did not remember taking this many pictures of him, but whatever.



I had forgotten that I'd taken all these photos on vscocam so .. hmm.....



Also Kevin. Kevin and Lauren were going to prom together, but we all had decided to get something to eat before we went...because that's the most sensible thing to do right? Although...I honestly wasn't in the mood for anything there. I find that there's more taste in other things. I sure do know that I was heavily craving some of that Mongolian BBQ...which makes sense why I forced Reis and I to go there for our anniversary. Woops...?













I take a lot of pictures...I really do.





(I forget that my phone spazzes and takes so many actually...hmm...)







Oh and Jennifer and Shannon ahd managed to convince me to buy these amazing glasses..and I kind of agreed because I felt like they looked really nice and suited my outfit. Personally, I'm not a fan of animal designs...but something about it just made me feel comfortable...so I bought it.




Also, there was this miss that worked int he Sanrio shop and she had been the nicest and the sweetest and I really enjoyed her company...so when she rang me up, I bought her a matching button! I'd like her to get as much money as she can and then have a little something as a thank you for her kindness. But that's just...me.?









I'll just end the commentary here..the post goes ON AND ON AND ON AND ON...










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...