Monday, July 28, 2014

Features and Recognition ?? (Also actual picture)


So an unfinished version of my harvest moon: a tale of two towns piece that I made two year ago ended up on instagram?? The amount of attention this picture has gotten is incredibly cool! I mean it turns out thay both the unfinished and the finished version comes up when you Google the game.. And while I honestly think that my art, especially the older ones, is pretty bad.. this is just really cool and really flattering?? 💠

Here's the photo!



I never thought it could look this good. I'm still iffy about the arm and the picture of Lillian holding the bouquet and her eyes, but it was the best I could do. I'm really happy that I put in all that effort.
I haven't worked this hard on a picture since the picture of Lily (vocaloid) for her Anniversary contest.
The WIP http://fav.me/d4l49g0
The full on picture: http://fav.me/d4l49g0
Thanks for the critiques and the help guys ! I'm pretty confident about my entry for the contest now! (Feels good putting the WIP and this together in a window and then switching tabs back and forth.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...