Sunday, July 13, 2014

Last day of school! ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻



School is out! Time to enjoy the long awaited summer vacation along with all the little bits and pieces to it. All that aside though, I was very happy to finally see Lily once again after all this time. Lily was so amazing and she had made all of these goodies for me!


They were packaged so cutely with just the sweetest doodles.



The food takes great pictures, I assure you I have never seen such photogenic food before.


Thank you oh soo so sosososososo much Lily!! I really do love you. You're the most amazing senpai I have ever had. Thank you. You brighten up my day like no other.


Also, Sameera had taken the time out of her days at school to make me this AMAZING ceramic container based off of one of the amazing pastries that I had gotten from Porto's with Anne earlier in the year.


(One of these pictures have a better grasp of the color!)


It's so wonderfully made using porcelain (I think?) and she had glazed it in white completely !!


It's just so well made and so magnificently done, I was so happy and I was completely surprised to see it finished and real. I had been watching it because I'm the TA for the art class...and nothing makes me happier than this!


Although the space inside isn't all that large, I use it to hold little treasures of mine! It's perfect when you find a little bundle of earrings or little knick knacks that just need a good place to be.



Thank you oh so much Sameera!


You're so amazing to me.



My art teacher had also given me an amazing and wonderful $25 gift card to Joann's and I was so happy! It's just amazing that she'd go through all that for me. It definitely came in handy to me because I used it to get supplies and fabric for my Anime Expo cosplays! They're just so magnificent and wonderful. Thank you Thank you Thank you!




And although the action itself seems very small, I was very happy when Bianca's mom had given me a can of soda. Honestly, that's definitely something I need to start off my summer vacation. A nice, cold can of coca cola. 

Thanks guys! That's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...