Friday, July 25, 2014

Free days || Cherry on Top & Coffee Bean


I don't really have anything out of the ordinary to comment about all of this..but I do know that I really enjoy spending my free days with the people I care about dearly. It makes everything...so much more worthwhile when you think of it that way.




Moving on, I'll just have a little bit of commentary but I spent this day specifically with Reis! We went out on a nice little date to town center for some frozen yogurt from cherry on top! 






We had bikes and it was extremely fun to bike to and from...although Reis being Reis...made a dumb decision and tried to jump a curb with his bike and he popped his tire. He ended up having to carry it all the way home...sigh...



From there, we had then went out and biked to the nearest Paris Baguette in the area.


Afterwards, we ended up buying some macarons for Bianca when she least expected it. It was nice..it really was.



On another occasion, Bianca and I had gone to get some coffee from the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and it wasn't that bad or really..all that interesting. It was nice.


By interesting I mean that we didn't get attacked or hit by any cars, but I kind of have some pretty high standards I guess?


Nonetheless, I really enjoyed it. Most of the pictures I take are of food...I don't exactly know why.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...