Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Aradia Megido Horns Progress!


I guess I should have taken a photo of these horns before I covered them in clay...but I guess that's behind me now whether I like it or not.


I made the base for these horns with aluminum foil and I had used 4 base colors of polymer clay. I don't exactly have the colors on me right now, as I used them all up and mindlessly threw out their packaging.


In order to have enough clay for the entire project, I didn't have any doubles you see...just whatever I had on me at the time, I had to combine and mix the colors so that they'd work.


I mixed a large variety of colors, and I guess the downside is how little/how few bits of orange there were...but I guess it couldn't be helped as orange was the color I used quite often in the past.


So, it's time to bake!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...