Friday, July 18, 2014

Upcycled Clothing Part 1


OOps..so I guess I didn't show this post before I had done this...I'm just going to sneakily post this behind it though.


In order to find the fabrics needed to make the dress, I had to find two pieces in my closet and...well for the one that makes the most sense... franken them? 


I used a shirt that I had gotten from a friend who bought it at Abercrombie & Fitch..although it was washed a little clumsily and ruined the fabric and became very see through...I didn't exactly like it too much.


This is just a skirt that I've had for as long as I could remember! It never looked too great on me..but I decided to sacrifice it for this occasion.


The best part about it was that it had pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...